Our B&B is located in Henri-Chapelle at the heart of what’s known as the Blue Ardennes.
Discover all the things you can do in the region.
Lots of walks and bike rides
Our B&B is on the regional cycling network with connections to the Ravel (line 38/39) and the Vennbahn cycle routes.
- A visit to the neighbouring farm to see artisan production of real syrup, a local delicacy
- Henri-Chapelle and its Golf Business Club
- Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Clermont-sur-Berwinne, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia.
- Herve, capital of the plateau with the same name (10 km)
- Verviers, capital of water features (10 km)
- Aubel and its local produce, a Sunday morning market and the Cistercian Abbey Val Dieu (8 km)
- Spa, Formula 1 Spa-Francorchamps circuit and the thermal baths – Aqualis (25 km)
- Nature Reserve Hautes Fagnes – Eupen (9 km) – Baraque Michel (25 km)
- Limbourg, Gileppe reservoir and dam (8 km)
Large towns nearby
- A few kilometres from Verviers
- 20 km from Aix-la-Chapelle
- 98 km from Arlon
- 115 km from Bruxelles
- 100 km from Charleroi
- 74 km from Dinant
- 25 km from Liège
- 30 km from Maastricht
- 134 km from Mons
- 186 km from Mouscron
- 70 km from Namur
- 218 km from Oostende
- 38 km from Sankt-Vith
- 173 km from Tournai
- 209 km from Amsterdam
- 425 km from Londres
- 315 km from Paris
- 556 km from Berlin